We are journalist friends of Ahmet Şık, Nedim Şener, and more than a hundred arrested journalists in Turkey. We believe that these journalists were arrested because of their journalism activities and books they have written. This blog aims at informing public about the ongoing oppression against journalists in Turkey.
- Using Terror Charges to Stifle Independent Reporting
- OSCE media freedom representative calls for legal reforms after study shows 95 journalists imprisoned in Turkey
- Turkey: The Powerful And The Paranoid
- FOUR JOURNALISTS RELEASED BUT FIGHT GOES ON FOR DOZENS STILL HELD
- Turkey’s enlightenment languishes, like the journalists in its prisons